The Ranch, located in Anaheim, is seeking a full-time individual with exceptional customer service and hospitality skills to assist the Director of Entertainment with event coordination.
- Reviewing entertainment contracts.
- Social media postings and coordination.
- Maintaining music licensing agreements with legal department.
- Retail merchandise inventory.
- Coordinating photo/video shoots in the Saloon.
- Private event entertainment sourcing.
- Review talent submissions.
- Researching/review other similar venues.
- Work with catering and marketing for planning in-house concerts/events.
- Ensure entertainers' needs are met on the night of performance.
- 5+ years' experience in the entertainment industry, must be detailed oriented, possess good organizational skills, along with strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent computer skills including Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. Some evenings required.